Thursday, April 1, 2010

Twelve Cents Richer -- No April Fools Joke!

This morning, I went for a walk to pick up a few organic grocery items (the mainstay of my raw vegan diet). I found a lucky penny.

Later in the day, I went to OrganicLives for some raw living coconut cream pie. Afterwords, I went to an art opening held by the talented Tanya Slingsby (Canadian abstract artist). On my way to both OrganicLives and the art opening, I found one lucky dime and one lucky penny just outside a Skytrain station. Nice :)

Today's Total Found Change: $0.12
Total Recorded 2010: $7.32 + €0.06 + £0.01
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $31.70 + $0.12 + £0.31 + €0.06 = $31.82 + £0.31 + €0.06.

QUESTION: How much found change did you find today? Please tell us about your finds in the comments section of this post.

P.S. -- Do you like wearing interesting t-shrits? Then please check out some of the geometric t-shirt and graph theory t-shirt designs created by WEARMATH.COM.

No comments:

Post a Comment