Friday, April 2, 2010

Found Change on Walk in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Today I met up with some friends in the Mount Pleasant area of Vancouver, BC, Canada, not far from one of my favorite places to get high-quality raw organic living food ingredients (namely OrganicLives, located at 1829 Quebec Street). While walking with my friends, I found four lucky pennies. Later in the day while waiting for a bus near Brentwood Skytrain Station, I found another two lucky pennies, for a total of six lucky pennies over the course of the day. Nice :)

Today's Total Found Change: $0.06
Total Recorded 2010: $7.38 + €0.06 + £0.01
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $31.82 + $0.06 + £0.31 + €0.06 = $31.88 + £0.31 + €0.06.

QUESTION: How much found change did you find today? Please tell us about your finds in the comments section of this post.

P.S. -- Do you appreciate graffiti and mural art? If so, you may enjoy my blog on graffiti, mural, and tag art. Currently, most of the photographs are about Vancouver area graffiti and mural art, but I hope to feature creative works from other cities and locations in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment