Thursday, April 8, 2010

Five Lucky Pennies Found While Running Errands

Today I ran several errands around town. I traveled to downtown Vancouver to pick up some library books and then have a quick bite of amazing raw vegan food at Gorilla Food (1-436 Richards Street, Vancouver, BC). Afterwords, I headed to OrganicLives (1829 Quebec Street, Vancouver, BC) to pick up some high-quality organic raw food staples. Later in the day, I had to quickly swing by the local bank and pick up some rechargeable batteries from a local store.

While doing all this running around, I found five lucky pennies :) Nice.

Today's Total Found Change: $0.05
Total Recorded 2010: $7.83 + €0.06 + £0.01
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $32.28 + $0.05 + £0.31 + €0.06 = $32.33 + £0.31 + €0.06.

QUESTION: How much found change did you find today? Please tell us about your finds in the comments section of this post.

P.S. -- While I was downtown, I took some pictures. I may add these to my free photo blog when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment