Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Life May Be Crazy, But I Still Find Lucky Pennies :)

Life has been totally crazy for me lately -- generally speaking, this is a good thing :) Despite the craziness, I still manage to find lucky found change almost every day I go out. Yes, the universe pays me just for existing :)

Since my last post on April 14 ("Seven Lucky Pennies over Three Days"), I have found a total of 2 lucky dimes, 1 lucky nickle, and 9 lucky pennies for a total of 34¢. Nice :)

I found all this change while running about my usual business. This entailed walking (great for general fitness) and taking transit in and around the Greater Vancouver region to Gorilla Food, OrganicLives, and various grocery stores for organic raw vegan food; to various libraries to pick up books, various banks for business, as well as some short visits with friends. I did this in the midst of my busy work schedule. Nice.

Total Found Change Since Last Post: $0.34
Total Recorded 2010: $8.26 + €0.06 + £0.01
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $32.42 + $0.29 + £0.31 + €0.06 = $32.76 + £0.31 + €0.06.


QUESTION: What's the most interesting piece of found change you've found recently? Is it found in the checklist for potentially valuable Canadian coins (pennies, dimes, nickles, quarters, dollars, etc.) that I compiled? Please tell us about your finds in the comments section of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment