Sunday, January 3, 2010

Walk to the Post office and a Walk to Get Some Organic Fruits and Vegetables - Found Change? Five Lucky Pennies!

I had to mail off a package again today at one of my local CanadaPost offices.  The sun was poking out of the clouds when I went, so I took a small detour on my way back.  Total lucky pennies for the trip: 2¢.

Later in the afternoon, after working for a bit, I went to Eternal Abundance to get some organic fruits and vegetables.  Total lucky pennies for the trip: 3¢.

Today's Total Found Change: $0.05
Total Recorded 2010: $0.19
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $24.64 +£0.30 +$0.05 = $24.69 + £0.30

QUESTION: How much found change did you find today? Please share your stories in the comments section of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment