Friday, January 8, 2010

Walk to Bank and Friends House - $0.47 Found Change

Today, as a break from work, I took a quick walk to deposit some of the change I had rolled from the found change from 2009. On my trip back I found a nickel (5 cents) :)

This evening I went to a get-together at a friend's place in downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada.  For some reason, the west side of Hornby Street is usually pretty good to me for found change, particularly lucky pennies.  The total found change for the trip to and back from the get together was $0.42 - a quarter, a dime, a nickel, and two lucky pennies :)

Today's Total Found Change: $0.47
Total Recorded 2010: $0.90
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $24.93 +£0.30 +$0.47 = $25.40 + £0.30

QUESTION:  How much found change did you find today? Please share your success in the comments section of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment