Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Two Lucky Pennies Found on Walk to Eternal Abundance and OrganicLives

Today I took a trip to Eternal Abundance to get some organic fruits and vegetables. I found one lucky penny on the walk there and back.

It was a beautiful evening out here in Vancouver, BC, Canada this evening -- no rain. Having made some progress on my work earlier, I decided to treat myself by going on a quick trip to OrganicLives to pick up a few organic raw food items. On the walk there and back I found an additional lucky penny :)


Today's Total Found Change: $0.02
Total Recorded 2010: $2.49 + €0.06
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $26.97 + $0.02 + £0.30 + €0.06= $26.99 + £0.30 + €0.06.

QUESTION: How much found change did you find today? Please tell us about your finds in the comments section of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment