Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mid-day Walk To Downtown Vancouver Music Store and Organic Raw Vegan Restuarant - and Found Change!

The sun was poking out of the clouds a bit today in Vancouver, BC around mid-day.  To soak up a little sun, I went for a walk to a downtown music store to pick up some new strings and a stand for my steel-string acoustic guitar.  While downtown, I also got some organic raw vegan food at Gorilla Food.  In any case, while walking to and from my trip downtown, I found a dime and two lucky pennies :)


Today's Total Found Change: $0.12
Total Recorded 2010: $0.43
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $24.81 +£0.30 +$0.12 = $24.93 + £0.30

In my previous post I discussed a calculation I like to use to track my found change performance.   We are now 7 days into the new year.  Using that calculation, my "running average" is $0.43/7days ~ $0.06/day.   If I keep this average up, I'll have found $0.06 x 365days = $21.90 in change by the end of 2010.


QUESTION:  How much found change did you find today and what is your running average after the first week of the new year?  Please share your success in the comments section of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment