Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Lucky Nickle and Penny on Walk to Post Office and Grocery Store

This afternoon, I had to mail a package off at my local Canada Post office. On the way there, I found a lucky nickle :)

After mailing my package, I swung by a local grocery store to pick up some organic Italian seasoning as I'd like to experiment with some flax cracker recipes (I have another blog that includes recipes for organic raw vegan food). On the way home, I found a lucky penny :)

Today's Total Found Change: $0.06
Total Recorded 2010: $2.68 + €0.06
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $27.12 + $0.06 + £0.30 + €0.06= $27.18+ £0.30 + €0.06.

As it's the end of January, it's seems a good time to calculate my daily "running average" (a calculation I used to track my found change performance). It's 2.68/31 ~ $0.08 per day (rounded down to the nearest cent). If I keep this daily found change average up, I should have about $29.20 in found change by the end of 2010 :)

QUESTION: What is your daily found change average for 2010 so far? Please tell us about your finds in the comments section of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment