Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Three Lucky Pennies on a Trip to Downtown and to OrganicLives (Vancouver, BC, Canada)

Today, I had another brief business meeting in downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada. On the way to my meeting, I made a quick stop at Gorilla Food for a green juice. On the way home I stopped by OragnicLives located at 1829 Quebec Street (a couple of minutes from the Olympic Village) to pick up some raw vegan pantry essentials. Over the course of the trip, I found three lucky pennies :)

Today's Total Found Change: $0.03
Total Recorded 2010: $3.77 + €0.06 + £0.01
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $28.24 + $0.03 + £0.31 + €0.06= $28.27 + £0.31 + €0.06.

QUESTION: How much found change did you find today? Please tell us about your finds in the comments section of this post.

P.S. -- Have you ever considered wearing math? You can purchase cool math t-shirts from WEARMATH.COM.

No comments:

Post a Comment