Friday, February 12, 2010

Found Change on Grocery Run on the Way Home from a Business Meeting

Today I went to a business meeting in downtown Vancouver amidst the craziness of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Games Opening Celebrations. On my way home from the meeting, I took a detour to Commercial Drive to get some organic fruits and vegetables from Eternal Abundance. On the trip there, I found a lucky dime. Then on the way home from Eternal Abundance, I found an additional lucky penny :)

Today's Total Found Change: $0.11
Total Recorded 2010: $3.48 + €0.06 + £0.01
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $27.87 + $0.11 + £0.31 + €0.06= $27.98 + £0.31 + €0.06.

QUESTION: How much found change did you find today? Please tell us about your finds in the comments section of this post.

P.S. -- If you like graffiti and mural art, you might enjoy my graffiti, mural, tag, and street art blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment