Thursday, February 18, 2010

Found Change on Trip to Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC, Canada for Organic Produce

Today, I had an appointment up at SFU Burnaby (where I wrote my Master of Science thesis on the Life and Mathematical Work of John Charles Fields). On the trip home I made a detour to Commercial Drive to pick up some organic fruits and vegetables -- which makes up the majority of my raw vegan diet (which has totally revolutionized my life for the better). Over the course of the trip to SFU, to Commercial Drive, and then home, I found one lucky dime and three lucky pennies :)

Today's Total Found Change: $0.13
Total Recorded 2010: $3.90 + €0.06 + £0.01
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $28.27 + $0.13 + £0.31 + €0.06= $28.40 + £0.31 + €0.06.

QUESTION: How much found change did you find today? Please tell us about your finds in the comments section of this post.

P.S. -- Do you like free photographs and graphics that you can use in your personal and business creative projects? I know I do. That's why I contribute many of my photographs to a free picture and graphics blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment