Saturday, March 27, 2010

Most Successful Found Change Day so far in 2010

Today I was running around town. In the morning, I was in Burnaby and found a lucky toonie ($2.00 Canadian coin) at a Skytrain Station. Later, while walking with a friend, I found an additional lucky penny and a lucky dime. I then made my way to downtown Vancouver for a seminar held by Pure Living Wellness where, among many other topics, the benefits of hydrating with filtered ionized water was discussed. Afterward, I headed over to OrganicLives (1829 Quebec Street, Vancouver, BC) for dinner with some friends. (Please see the Organic Lives - Vancouver Restaurant with Raw Organic Sustainable Food video on YouTube if you're interested in what we had for dinner.) On my way home after the meal, I found some additional lucky pennies - wow!

Today's Total Found Change: $2.23
Total Recorded 2010: $7.15 + €0.06 + £0.01
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $29.42 + $2.23 + £0.31 + €0.06 = $31.65 + £0.31 + €0.06.

P.S. -- You can now find the Lucky Penny Journal on Twitter (@LuckPennyJRNL). If you tweet about money creating, money saving, or your found change successes, please follow us and we'll follow back to learn from you and retweet when appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment