Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Two Lucky Penny Day

This morning, I took a trip to the local laundromat and found a rather beat-up Canadian 1991 penny. When I roll it with my other lucky pennies and deposit it into the Lucky Penny Journal high interest savings account, I'm certain it will probably be taken out of circulation. In any case, it's still one more lucky penny for me :)

This evening, I grabbed a few organic fruits and vegetables from a local supermarket. I found another lucky penny laying on the ground near one of the self-checkout machines. Yahoo!

This evening I went out for dinner at OrganicLives (1829 Quebec Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada) and had an amazing raw vegan meal. While there, I also ran into R. James Oliver of Pure Living Wellness. Last week I went through one of his famous workouts. If you're someone looking for an edge in any area of your life (e.g., business, health, creativity, happiness), the combination of raw living foods like that provided by OrganicLives, and a wellness counselor and personal trainer like R. James Oliver (who utilizes raw living food and other amazing tools) will most definitely give you that edge.

Today's Total Found Change: $0.02
Total Recorded 2010: $4.82 + €0.06 + £0.01
Grand Total Since Recording January 19, 2009: $29.30 + $0.02 + £0.31 + €0.06 = $29.32 + £0.31 + €0.06.

QUESTION: How much found change did you find today? Please tell us about your finds in the comments section of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment